Monday, July 27, 2009

Pressure, Pressure

Cody Chestnut has a song called "Eric Burdon" and the lyrics go "Pressure, pressure...Ooh, you placed her on this Earth with Expectations...Way past my limits just to get in it...Got me gutter bound with no place else to go, soForgive me GodIf Im nothing at all without my Mojo. I asked my friends have they experienced/ This kind of Shut your mouth/ But I want to say/ It loud/Its gonna make me feel much better/ If were feeling it togetherUnder pressure."

I'm feeling like I've lost my MoJo right now. With some tough decisions about my family, my career, and my housing situation; I'm feeling very torn and worn thin right now. I'm feeling tired and I'm usually spunky. I know you've all experienced it.

So, How do you get your MoJo back? When your placed in this world with expectations that seem way past your limits, how do find the strength to meet those expecations and surpass those expectations to get yourself to the next level! How did Leroy get the glow? Somebody dunk my head in a keg of water and ask "Who's the Master?"

I want to be the Master of my situation right now. I know what I have to do, the tough part is doing it with respect to others while still holding my ground and keeping my position.

"Who's the Master?"

I AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment