Wednesday, August 5, 2009

*&!$#@!*&^

That is exactly what I felt like I was reading and saying during my Fiscal Management and Budgeting Course today! Clearly, I have a lot to learn about managing a budget, mine included. What in the world is Total Overhead costs and how do you determine all the direct costs for each program area? Furthermore, using the net expense for all building costs, multiply that amount by the percentage of square feet in each department. And then, decide how you will allocate administrative costs and calculate the percentage for the method you have chosen for each department. Lastly, using the net expense for admin costs, multiply that amount by the percentage in the previous step.


HUUUUUHHHH!!!! WTFreak!

I totally felt Sofa King after four hours of talk like this!

Oh my goodness, I have two more days of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment